Mommy Makeover in Buffalo, NY
A Mommy Makeover is designed specifically for women who have lost their firm and toned bodies after pregnancy and breastfeeding. No amount of diet and exercise can restore lost skin elasticity, and this loss of elasticity often contributes to unflattering loose, sagging skin. Post-pregnancy, many women are faced with deflated breasts and loose abdominal muscles. A Mommy Makeover uses a combination of breast enhancement and abdominal contouring procedures to restore your slender, more youthful pre-pregnancy body.
The Benefits of a Mommy Makeover
- Adds volume to the breasts
- Eliminates unwanted fat deposits
- Achieves a more toned and defined abdominal contour
- Allows clothing to fit better and more comfortably
- Helps restore confidence
- Breast augmentation restores volume to the breasts using saline or silicone implants
- Ideal for women with naturally small breasts or breasts that have decreased in size after pregnancy and nursing
- Offers a variety of implant and placement options to achieve the results you desire
- Increasing the size of the breasts helps many women feel sexier in their bodies
- Restores firm and youthful breasts using breast lift or breast reconstruction techniques
- Ideal for women who have adequate breast volume but lack definition or proper positioning
- Nipple relocation and resizing of the areola may also be performed to improve the appearance of the breasts
- Creating perkier, more shapely breasts helps many women look and feel younger
- Tummy Tuck tones the stomach by removing excess skin and tightening the abdominal muscles
- Ideal for women with a loose abdominal region that is resistant to diet and exercise
- Stretch marks on the lower abdomen are removed along with the excess skin
- A firmer abdomen allows women to feel confident in a wider range of clothing
- Liposuction slims your figure by eliminating excess fat deposits via vacuum suction
- Ideal for women with fat accumulations around the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, and arms
- Can be combined with an abdominoplasty to achieve a more defined abdominal contour
- A slimmer physique helps many women feel lighter and more comfortable in their skin
Before & After
What if I don’t need all the procedures outlined in the Mommy Makeover?
The Mommy Makeover is designed to provide each patient with custom-tailored results. During your consultation with Dr. Koch, you will discuss your aesthetic goals. Together, you and he will decide which combination of procedures will benefit you.
What type of anesthesia is used during a Mommy Makeover?
All procedures outlined in the Mommy Makeover require the use of general anesthesia.
How long after my pregnancy should I wait before undergoing my Mommy Makeover?
It is important that you allow your body adequate healing time after pregnancy before undergoing a Mommy Makeover. Most women wait six months to a year. You should use diet and exercise to tone your body, strengthen your muscles, and lose any additional weight possible. This will help ensure the best results possible.
Does a Mommy Makeover result in scarring?
There may be some slight scarring associated with your procedures. Great care is always taken to place incisions in discreet locations that can easily be covered with clothing, underwear, or a swimsuit. Scars are likely to fade over time.
Can I have children after my Mommy Makeover?
It is not advised to have children following a Mommy Makeover. Additional pregnancies can alter the results of your procedures. However, no procedure in the Mommy Makeover prevents you from having children.